February 28, 2013 by oswestrychamberoftrade
Micro Plus is holding a Technology Open Day at the Lion Quays on Thursday 7th March from midday.
Cutting Edge Technology
We’ve arranged some top technology companies to spend an afternoon at the Lion Quays in Oswestry to show off their latest technology – this is a great chance to see some cutting edge IT equipment right on your doorstep and speak face-to-face with manufacturers and experts (the likes of Samsung, Lenovo, Microsoft, Toshiba, Epson, etc)
There will be about 25 exhibits running all afternoon plus 8 optional drop-in sessions where you can hear industry experts talking on a wide range of subjects including interactive video displays, document digitising and archiving, business finance, smart printing and the latest audio video solutions.
Plenty of the latest technology on show plus money saving opportunities.
Some of the specific exhibits on the day that you might find particularly interesting include:
• Samsung Surface Interactive Touch Table
• Epson Interactive Projector System for Tables and Walls
• Epson Augmented Reality Glasses
• Video Conferencing
• Improve Network Management with Cloud Monitoring System
• Managed Wireless Networks for Business
• Document digitising, archiving and indexing solutions
• Ergonomic office equipment
• Bio-metric employee attendance systems
• Interactive, intelligent projectors for wall and table-top collaboration
• Point of Sale and Asset tracking – barcode scanners, printers and software
• The latest tablets and laptops for business
• Microsoft Office 365 for Business
• Interactive touchscreen display systems for meeting rooms up to 80”
• Business leasing advice from Investec
• CCTV Systems with remote access control
• The latest Samsung Print Solutions including Booklet Makers
• PaperCut print management software which has helped over 50,000 organizations reduce their print costs and their environmental impact
…and we are still adding more…
As well as the main exhibition that is running from 12 noon to 7pm, there are several 20-minute mini-sessions with industry experts that are specifically aimed at businesses.
Please check the times on the website nearer the day but the talks that might be particularly interesting to you are:
Mini-Sessions for Business
How Managed Print Services can keep your print costs under control
Jason Fitzpatrick explains how the business team at Barclays can help your business with Cashflow, Business Plans, Legal Compliance, Website Development and access to E-Learning
Document archiving expert David Dawes discusses document digitising, indexing and retrieval
In this session Zulfi Baig explains the iBoardTouch Interactive Display System range which are brilliant touchscreen devices ideal for meeting rooms and boardrooms
Richard Abley explains how Barclays Bank can help your business with international trade with Barclays Business Abroad.
In this session, Epson will be demonstrating why their WorkForce Pro is designed to help businesses cut the cost of printing and consume less energy
Plus if you visit the exhibition you could win a prize…
We’ll be giving away a Samsung Tablet, an iPad mini, a high definition video projector and an Epson Workforce printer on the day.
Just turn up on the afternoon and you’ve got a good chance of winning.
There’s going to be some really interesting stuff there, it’s a great chance to see the latest IT kit right on your doorstep. It’s very rare to get an opportunity like this outside of a major city so please don’t miss out
(of course there will be plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits on the go all afternoon)
It’s on the 7th march at the Lion Quays, just turn up any time from 12 noon onwards (the earlier the better) but check out the website for more info and have a look at the guest speakers to see which ones you might want to see.
…and feel free to invite along any friends or colleagues – click here to forward this email
Hope to see you on the 7th March
Category OCCI General | Tags: