January 24, 2012 by oswestrychamberoftrade
The Carbon Trust are running an Energy Efficient Breakfast for SMEs in the Shropshire and West Midlands area, working in partnership with Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin Councils on the 23rd February 2012 at the Park Inn, Telford, TF3 4NA.
Peter Jones OBE the Mayor of London’s Special Advisor on the London Waste Board will be attending, and will give a 30 minute talk and answer questions from the audience.
By attending an Energy Efficient Breakfast workshop your organisation will be able to:
– Manage and monitor your organisation’s energy use
– Identify and implement key energy reduction opportunities
– Conduct a walk around survey to identify further opportunities
– Implement actions identified within the session
– Have a one-to-one consultation with our expert trainer
– Network with other like-minded businesses in your area.
– Registration and breakfast starts at 8:30am, with the training session running between 9:00am and 12:30am.
Secure your place now by visiting our events page!
The topic of Energy Management has also recently been featured as part of our Expert in Energy series. These are free monthly low carbon business guides, web advice and webinar sessions to help businesses save money and reduce their energy use.
Visit www.carbontrust.co.uk/expertinenergy now to view our latest featured topic or view our past ones such as Refrigeration, Green Growth, Heating, Heat Recovery and Lighting.
Call us on 0800 085 2005 to find out more…
Category OCCI General | Tags: